Building a project team can be time consuming and challenging. Resourcing and technology all have an influence in the time-scales it can take to create a productive software development project team.
Dunstan Thomas can support existing software development teams by acting as an productivity accelerator or to mitigate the risks in starting a project. Dunstan Thomas can help by:
- Augmenting existing development teams with additional resources thereby avoiding the timescales and costs involved in recruiting suitable software development resources.
- Acting as an accelerator to project teams looking to adopt an unfamiliar technology stack by providing skilled consultants who can train, mentor and work alongside existing teams.
- Providing an audit of a proposed software architecture with recommendations for improvements.
- Supplementing existing teams with resources to manage peaks in project workload.
- Acting as an emergency backup team to step in when required either for support activities or for the development of specific discrete requirements.